|Voiced by||Kari Wahlgren|
(It should be noted that the appearance of Starfire in the 3rd season of Young Justice is merely a rumor and has not been acknowledged by the creators of the show... The photo he features her on this page is from Teen Titans: The Judas Contract)
Koriand'r was a princess on her homeworld, a harsh realm, but was forced to leave when a coup was staged. She was essentially exiled and found her way to Earth. She was befriended by Nightwing, and the two took a liking to each other.but later the relationship was already on unsteady ground and they break up. Kori chooses to pass her time on earth since her home planet has been destroyed. Not used to human culture and confused by their mannerisms, Kori is sought out by Jason as a way to better understand human life. Rescuing Roy Harper from a jail cell in Qurac. She starting dating Roy after they found The Outlaws.
Starfire is shown to be very beautiful. Her eyes, nose, lips, mouth, hair, skin, and outfit view her as colorful in comparison to Raven. Her growing long fiery-red hair is down to her waist and straight with bangs. She has small eyebrows, and green eyes without white scleras (or in other words, the whites of her eyes are colored green). She is tall, with bright orange skin, and her outfit is mostly violet with a glowing belt
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Tamaranean Solar Absorption: Starfire's alien physiology constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy, for various purposes. Such as:
- Flight: Which leaves a distinctive energy contrail behind, looking as if it is coming directly from her hair. Starfire has also been seen traveling in space. She may be able to do this by sustaining herself in space or she can absorb solar energy and create a force field that lets her breath in it.
- Starbolt: The solar absorption experiments performed on her by the alien Psions granted her the ability to channel and project that same energy into destructive blasts called "starbolts".
- Ligustical Assimulation: She is also capable of assimilating other languages through physical contact with another person.
- Invulnerability: Starfire is inpervious to most kinds of damage.
- Superhuman Strength: Starfire possesses superhuman strength--the uppermost level of which is not known as yet, but it is well over the level of her teammate Crux's strength who can lift/press at least 15 tons.
Expert Combatant: Starfire is also an extremely proficient in armed and unarmed combat, having been trained in those arts by the Warlords of Okaara.